Mojaloop has set forward several standards to ensure that documentation throughout the project is consistent and kept up to date.
- All documentation that is relevant for contributors is kept on the "documentation" repository.
- The "documentation" repository is sync'ed with GitBook and all content is consumed in an easily readable format on: https://www.gitbook.com/mojaloop
- All documentation should include:
- Overview: business overview to provide the value or reason for the documentation page
- Details: appropriate summary information to support the documentation
Documentation Style Guide
All new documentation should confirm to the documentation and styles as discussed here.
Code Style Guide
We follow the Standard style guidelines. Add
npm install standard to you package.json.
For Java we follow Checkstyle.Code Quality Metrics