# Introduction – Guide to Finance Portal v2
This guide is aimed at the Operator of a Mojaloop Hub and provides information about the Finance Portal, which facilitates the management of settlement-related processes on a daily basis.
The Finance Portal is labelled as “Business Operations Portal” on the portal user interface itself.
The portal provides functionality to:
- search for settlement windows and check settlement window details
- close and settle settlement windows
- settle settlements
- search for settlements and check settlement details
- monitor DFSP financial details such as Balance, current Position, Net Debit Cap, percentage of NDC used
- disable and re-enable transactions for a DFSP
- update a DFSP’s Net Debit Cap
- record deposits to or withdrawals from a DFSP’s liquidity account
- search for transfer data
The Finance Portal currently only supports settlement processes that rely on the Deferred Net Settlement model.