Mojaloop has set forward several standards to ensure that documentation throughout the project is consistent and kept up to date.
- All documentation that is relevant for contributors is kept on the "documentation" repository.
- The "documentation" repository is sync'ed with GitBook and all content is consumed in an easily readable format on: https://www.gitbook.com/mojaloop (opens new window)
- All documentation should include:
- Overview: business overview to provide the value or reason for the documentation page
- Details: appropriate summary information to support the documentation
Documentation standards (opens new window)
# Documentation Style Guide
All new documentation should confirm to the documentation and styles as discussed here.
# Code Style Guide
We follow the Standard style guidelines (opens new window). Add
npm install standard to you package.json.
For Java we follow Checkstyle (opens new window).Code Quality Metrics